Black & White: 8 Black & White: 8

Yoko Ono

That was Obama prior to becoming a Power Ranger.

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Fantastic

This was well done. Although I feel a series wouldn't be to well. This is in fact Left 4 Dead with replaced characters, so theres not much you'd get out of it. Although it would be cool to see Left 4 Dead 2's trailer done in this style. Well done.

To DemonTomato: That's because this was a parody of the Left 4 Dead teaser itself.

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Meh...

Honestly, I can't say I liked. it. Thinking about the turn of events now, the whole animation doesn't make much sense. Ok, so he drives to work, Zombies appear without warning. If he is your average man working in a fast food place, why does he have the abilities and instincts of a ninja?Jumping through windows and cutting zombies torsos and legs off isn't what people would do the moment they realized they are being invaded by zombies. There was really no character development, not that i expected there to be, and what are the odds of a convenient revolver being in his girlfriends room? Not to mention why she didn't even use it? You need to sort stuff out before publishing stuff like this. You have the potential, but it's all too much like the stuff we've been seeing for years now. Good luck with your next project.

Adventure of a ninja 3 Adventure of a ninja 3

I gotta say, Im proud

This one actually had me laughing. Great job. don't worry though! I will get a flash in soon :S I just gotta figure it out completely though! Anyway, the lol cat reference was hilarious but it would be pretty damn nice if you added some sort of puzzle to this game. You know when ya throw the burger at the cat? Well i was thinking instead of just simply giving him the burger... give a couple of choices, or combinations. Or maybe you would have to leave, and go back to find the burger! get it? Anyway great stuff.

Lare responds:

Your suggestions have been noted and will be taken into consideration when Adventure of a Ninja 4 is being made! :)

Thanks for the positive review and remember to hit me up when you get flash!

Adventure of a ninja 2 Adventure of a ninja 2

OMG ITS THE SEQUEL

First lemme say, great job! Great audio and strangeness added with it! I also love how your ninja always just walks into peoples houses, takes something, and uses it to get somewhere. But, knowing my curiosity, took the wrong ways both times at first :/ but im proud to say, i exploded in front of a house. Can't wait for the sequel!

Lare responds:

I'm glad you like it. This one took about 30 minutes to create, so sequel will be out when I open up flash next time.

Adventure of a ninja Adventure of a ninja

you silly people!

This does not NEED nice art or animation to show its message. PIRATES FAIL!!!

jakethejarjarbing responds:

Indeed my friend.

-Regret- -Regret-

"DON'T YOU LEAVE ME DAMMIT!"

Incredible! I really enjoyed this. It's most fitting for a slow death scene or credits! I was really hoping to find something like this and you delivered! Well done!

Assassin2 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! It was about the slow death of humanity through human error, and nature. I'll get Logic in the future and hopefully make something a little nicer sounding given time. If you liked this, Zero123Music, Danman87, MaestroRage, No1r and DavidOrr to name a few will blow you out of the water. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

Ectso - Horror Ambience Ectso - Horror Ambience

Halo: Combat Evolved

Reminds me of the first time I encountered the Flood. Halo is dead now... but that game still lives on

Ectso - Metal Gear Infection Ectso - Metal Gear Infection

Woah

This was pretty sweet. This has a very...serious montage-y feeling. Ad i love that kind of stuff >:3 Great Work

psycho mantis puppet psycho mantis puppet

Psycho Mantis!

Agh! My favorite game character and Boss of all time! Very less smudgy than your Sorrow doll. Great work. One of my favs :3 wish there was a favorite button on the Art section so I could do so D:

mrslovett responds:

WOW what a great responses thanks!!
yess this is my latest 3D so i'm getting better :)

there is a fave btw under the picture ;D

sorrow puppet sorrow puppet

So sad :"(

A great and detailed The Sorrow doll. Although, it looks.... smudgy... almost like a Photoshop kind of smudgy. But if it's just your computer or Newgrounds screwing it up, no problem here :D Good work.

mrslovett responds:

your right it was because i savedit as a gif like a moron and the Zbrush pixels messed up but never saved the origianl file again like a moron so that explains the shiteness but it wasnt as good as it could be anyway :)
so thanks! :D