Black & White: 8 Black & White: 8

Yoko Ono

That was Obama prior to becoming a Power Ranger.

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Fantastic

This was well done. Although I feel a series wouldn't be to well. This is in fact Left 4 Dead with replaced characters, so theres not much you'd get out of it. Although it would be cool to see Left 4 Dead 2's trailer done in this style. Well done.

To DemonTomato: That's because this was a parody of the Left 4 Dead teaser itself.

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Meh...

Honestly, I can't say I liked. it. Thinking about the turn of events now, the whole animation doesn't make much sense. Ok, so he drives to work, Zombies appear without warning. If he is your average man working in a fast food place, why does he have the abilities and instincts of a ninja?Jumping through windows and cutting zombies torsos and legs off isn't what people would do the moment they realized they are being invaded by zombies. There was really no character development, not that i expected there to be, and what are the odds of a convenient revolver being in his girlfriends room? Not to mention why she didn't even use it? You need to sort stuff out before publishing stuff like this. You have the potential, but it's all too much like the stuff we've been seeing for years now. Good luck with your next project.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

I love this

I hate that kid so much. And this is just what i needed. Also the victorious MS music at the end was amazing. I love you.

Greetings China Greetings China

Nice

Nice music. Wouldn't hurt to use some animation. And what's with all the anti-chinese people? you all gotta calm down. You cant spend one day looking at another country's culture or style? Sheesh. it's just an April Fools joke anyway.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Spirits: lifted

Nice work on this! It's 16 bit style somehow fit this song, not only that, but I feel better now for some odd reason :O very upbeat and fluid animation. what can be better?

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Cool?

This was a pretty weird concept for a South Park parody. But it had nice animation, and your Cartman voice was pretty good here and there. And to everyone who say "Wow! They sound just like they do in the episodes!" That is because those are sound clips FROM the episodes. All he did was animate them, he did not voice act them. Only Cartman's and Stan's voice were done by him.

Jackie Jackie

Poor Jackie?

Hah, I loved it it! Honestly I'm glad to see at least someone made it out of the story alive. i was expecting another suicide. And I loved how you intertwined both of there stories! I almost forgot that Jackie was the girl in the store. Amazing work. Although, can't feel so bad for her, considering she beat the crap outta everyone who gave her shit, when all Jerry could do is deal with it. Great work once again!

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Can't find the reason to this

All you really did was, look at a lot of Newgrounds flashes, and you seemed to, degrade them, and mash em all together. So, the point to making this was for nothing. I watched em all, I don't need to see them again with bad audio in the background for about 4 seconds. Try again, with an original concept, like maybe if they were to all get together or something, not so we could re-watch em.

chainsaw728 responds:

One time, I farted so hard, that I got a boner.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

*Yawn*

Meh. It was ok, but the jokes... weren't actually jokes. You sorta just turned everyone into something else. Dr. Manhattan into Squidwerd, Rorschach into Rick Astley, and you had to make a Sparta joke, long after the fad had gone. Nice try pal, but it wasn't good.